The "New" Milli Bar
Devoted To The Penn State University Certificate of Achievement in Weather Forecasting

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to all who attended Reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The "New" Milli Bar Forum Index -> Certificate Announcements
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 02:22 am    Post subject: Thanks to all who attended Reunion Reply with quote

All

Thank you to all of you who came to the reunion this weekend! I hope everyone found it as educational and fun as I did. It was a great couple of days, and I hope we can keep up the momentum and do it again!

Special thanks to David, Steve and Lee for creating and running the program and for their great level of commitment and participation this weekend! We literally couldn't have done it without you! Thanks as well to the Department for supporting this and understanding that we grads are just as passionate now as we were when we were enrolled.

Thanks to our presenters this weekend, particularly Mark, Charles, Winn, Phil, Sophie & James - your presentations were universally great and made me proud to be associated with this program! Presenters - if you are willing to, please post your presentations here! I know for one that I'd like to see many of them again, and those of us who

Let's keep the momentum going - stay in touch, stay active here and on Facebook, and lets continue to foster these great friendships we are building!

Matt

PS As much as I despise it for being grammatically incomprehensible, I hope we do refer back to this as our First Annual Reunion someday!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The "New" Milli Bar Forum Index -> Certificate Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: